Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, MIDORI own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
All information regarding products, services and technologies by MIDORI through this Website are protected by copyright, intellectual property and other applicable laws of Japan
You are prohibited from using this Website for any of following activities:
1. Any activity that has the potential to infringe upon the properties or legal rights of others
2. Any activities that defames, disgraces, slanders, libels and threatens others and MIDOR
3. Any activities that has potential to disturb public order
4. Any activities that violates laws and legal regulations
5. Uploading programs and files that contain viruses that may damage the operation of other computers
Regarding the information this Website, MIDORI makes no representation and warranty with respect to:
1. Accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness
2. Fitness for any particular or functionality
3. Availability of information timely basis
4. Information and contents of any linked non-MIDORI site you access
5. Safety of contents and freedom from computer viruses.
MIDORI shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction